SlapFunk: Summer Gathering - Lofi Courtyard
SATURDAY 25TH OF JULY | 13:00 - 23:00 | LOFI
Tickets via eventix.shop/c34u7gdc
- Tickets & tables for 2, 4 or 6 persons.
- Drinks & bites are available on the courtyard.
- Music provided by our usual suspects & more.
After a magnificent kick-off, we are happy to announce our second gathering in summer time. Save the date of Saturday July 25th, and secure a spot on the most beautiful 2000m2 outside terrace of Lofi Courtyard. Join us in our get-down showcase revolving around music, food, art and most important: the presence of our SlapFunk family.
SlapFunk Gathering @ Lofi
We have been waiting for this: the time is high for a SlapFunk gathering.
Times like these ask for a spirit of invention, and with some twists and turns, we’ve put our love into creating a real-time get together. Save the date of June 20th, and secure a spot on the most beautiful 2000m2 outside terrace of Lofi Courtyard. Join us in our get-down showcase revolving around music, food, art and most important: the presence of our SlapFunk family.
Different package, same SlapFunk.
Tickets & Additional Information:
→ Whatsapp* Family: On Sale Monday 25th of May [1PM]
→ Regulars: On Sale Tuesday 26th of May [10AM]
1. For our showcase we work with an all in formula that encompasses all drinks, a 3-4 course dinner, including music and arts.
2. Reservations can be made for a table for 2 or a table for 4. There's a limited amount of tables available. First come, first serve.
3. The pricing of the tickets is per person (€80) and can be divided into entrance + showcase (€25), unlimited drinks, including beer, wine and soda (€25) and a 3-4 course dinner by one of the top chefs of Famous Flavours (€30). For an additional 10€ spirits are also included.
4. FAQ can be found on the website of www.lofi.amsterdam or contact us through email@example.com.
*Join Whatsapp Family [for all future pre-sale] → Add +31 6 393 66 486 to your phone contact list. Send us the following message on Whatsapp: SlapFunk ON. Done. First come, first serve. More info: https://goo.gl/5MbeVq